Healthy gnocchi recipe with cherry tomatoes and tuna
Watching what you eat doesn’t mean you have to be frustrated. The proof with this special gourmet idea for small budgets: gnocchi with cherry tomatoes and tuna! You won’t be able to resist it, we promise. And to finish the meal on a sweet note without breaking the bank, discover the cheap invisible apple cake, it’s really too good. If you’re like us and love gnocchi, treat yourself to the melt-in-your-mouth sweet potato gnocchi! Also melt for the gnocchi filled with runny cheese, there is nothing more gourmet…
- 150g cooked gnocchi
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 C. olive oil
- 5g honey
- 80g of tuna
- 10 g grated cheese
- Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package and keep 150 g for later. Store the rest in an airtight container for another recipe.
- In a baking dish, place the washed cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and honey. Add cooked gnocchi and crumbled tuna. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C. Taste!
Mushrooms Recipe Stuffed With Reblochon Cheese And Quail Eggs
You won’t leave one on the plate! These small mushrooms stuffed with fondant reblochon cheese and quail eggs are really too tasty…
To share at aperitif time or for an original and gourmet starter, stuffed mushrooms are always a good idea! We offer you our recipe with reblochon and quail eggs to spend a delicious moment at the table. You will see, you will not be able to resist it and you will certainly fight to eat the last one! Impress your guests with the mini egg casserole pumpkins, they will love them.
For 6 persons
– 18 button mushrooms
– 1/4 reblochon cheese
– 18 quail eggs
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
– 4 sprigs of parsley
- Remove the stem from the mushrooms and leave the cavity free. Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Cut the Reblochon into small dice. Add a piece of Reblochon cheese to each mushroom then crack a quail egg.
- Sprinkle with pepper and Espelette pepper before baking for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and enjoy hot.
Fricassee Recipe of Chicken With Mushrooms
This recipe for chicken fricassee with mushrooms is absolutely delicious! Plus, it’s super easy to make at home so go for it!
To change from the traditional Sunday roast chicken, dare the chicken fricassee! Today, we are having fun with mushrooms, it’s perfect for the season. You can accompany it with a portion of rice or with fresh pasta, it’s really too good and so easy to prepare at home! If you like creamy mushroom sauces, you can vary the meat with veal meatballs for example. And for more exoticism, discover the chicken colombo with coconut milk!
- 2 onions
- 4 free-range chicken thighs
- 1 lemon juice
- salt pepper
- 400g fresh button mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 C. tablespoon cornstarch (well rounded)
- 200 ml veal stock
- 100ml white wine
- 100 ml liquid cream
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- Peel and chop the onions. Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper then place the slightly scored chicken thighs on top. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, pepper and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Coarsely chop the mushrooms and chop the garlic cloves. Fry everything in a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes. To book.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a little veal stock. Heat the rest of the veal stock with the white wine and the liquid cream. Let reduce for a few minutes.
- Mix the mushrooms with the dissolved cornstarch and the previously heated liquid. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens. Season with salt, pepper and chopped tarragon.
- When the chicken thighs are cooked, add them to the sauté pan with the onions and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Gnocchi Recipe With Forest Sauce
Easy and quick to make, gnocchi with forest sauce are perfect for feasting this fall. In the kitchen !
After the creamy spinach, bacon and parmesan gnocchi or the very gourmet sweet potato gnocchi, discover today an irresistible new recipe! We put a little autumn on our plates with this seasonal mushroom sauce. A few nuts for the crunchy side and you’re done! In two three movements, here is a dish of gnocchi à la Forestière full of gluttony that is sure to make people happy at the table. So, are you freaking out too?
For 4 people
– 300 g of fresh gnocchi
– 125 g of bacon
– 2 cloves garlic
– 200 g mixed mushrooms
– 20 cl of liquid cream
– 125 g baby spinach
– 1 handful of walnuts
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the gnocchi until they rise to the surface. Drain and reserve.
- Fry the bacon in a pan. When they begin to color, add the minced garlic cloves and the mushrooms. Leave to color then pour in the liquid cream.
- Once the mixture has reduced, add the baby spinach, gnocchi and walnuts. Mix then let simmer for a few minutes. Serve hot!
Multi-Flavor Crown Pizza Recipe
Because we never all agree on which pizza we want to eat, we found THE solution: a multi-tasting pizza!
Someone once said “choosing is giving up”. So to avoid any frustration, we imagined a multi-tasting pizza to delight the taste buds of the whole table! This crown pizza will really make everyone agree with its more gourmet flavors than the other. Everyone chooses their favorite slice for a friendly moment, like with our lost croque-monsieur! You can vary the pleasures with a sweet version of pizza with multiple surprises, your taste buds will love it! We also advise you to impress your guests with the hot dog pizza, a two-in-one dish so you no longer have to choose!
For 6 persons
– 1 pizza dough
– 50 g of tomato coulis
– 50 g fresh cream
– 1 tsp of oregano
– 50 g grated mozzarella
– 1 slice of ham diced
– 4 artichoke hearts
– 5 button mushrooms, sliced
– 6 black olives
– 1 chopped cooked onion
– 60 g of bacon
– 1 handful of arugula
– 1/2 burrata
– Sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Unroll the pizza dough and remove the center using a cookie cutter.
- Spread tomato coulis over 4/8 of the pizza, alternating with fresh cream.
- On the tomato base, sprinkle with oregano and grated mozzarella. Add the diced ham, the artichoke bottoms, the mushroom slices and the olives.
- On half of the cream areas, garnish with cooked onions and bacon bits. Bake for 10 minutes at 210°C.
- Once out of the oven, add the empty creamy areas of the arugula, burrata and sunflower seeds.
- Decorate the rest of the pizza with pumpkin seeds, pepper and whatever you like! Enjoy immediately.
Leave a Comment