A healthy, protein-rich and quick matcha tea bowlflan recipe made without gluten and without added fat
The famous bowlflan that was born here on Sainplement Healthy in November 2020 has had many variations, today we discover the matcha tea version. In fact, nothing fancy! Just take the basic recipe to which we add a teaspoon of matcha tea. Thus, this bowlflan remains naturally gluten-free, without added fat and protein thanks to cottage cheese, milk and egg. What a healthy treat for breakfast!
- 100ml skimmed milk (or almond milk or soy milk or other vegetable milk)
- 100g 0% cottage cheese (or 0% Greek yogurt or skyr or plain yogurt)
- 1 whole egg (preferably organic)
- 20g cornstarch
- 20g coconut sugar (or cane sugar or brown sugar)
- 3g of matcha tea powder (-15% with the code “choupi.fit15”)
- Start the preparation at least 2 hours before (or the day before): Mix the milk, cornstarch and matcha tea powder in a bowl until there are no more lumps.
- Add the cottage cheese, coconut sugar and egg and mix. There should be no lumps. The quick option is to blend all the ingredients for 15 seconds.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 700W in the microwave. Regularly check the microwave to avoid overflowing.
- Wait for the bowl to cool before refrigerating it for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once the rest time is over, loosen the edges using a rubber spatula, place a plate on the bowl and turn over. This will unmold the bowlflan.
- Enjoy as is or add toppings.
For all (without topping): 349 calories | 26P | 45G | 7.1L
Ratings : there is an alternative cooking option to casserole. To do this, heat all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk. It takes 5-10 minutes for the liquid to thicken. When the cream is thick enough, pour it into a bowl and follow steps 4-6 above.
Healthy Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk
A healthy and vegan chia seed pudding recipe made with coconut milk
A few weeks ago, we introduced the third version of the chia seed pudding on Sainplement Healthy. And here comes the fourth that stands out from the previous ones. Indeed, it is the first chia pudding that is both gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan since it contains yogurt and coconut milk. Note however that it is much richer in lipids than its predecessors but that it can be reduced by using a version light coconut milk. So to taste rather for the snack by drinking enough water throughout the day.
- 15g chia seeds
- 100ml coconut milk
- 15g maple syrup (or agave syrup or coconut syrup)
- 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- Mix chia seeds and coconut milk for 5 minutes. The chia seeds will gradually absorb the liquid and create a gel around them (see image below).
- Let the chia seeds rest for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- After the rest time, add the maple syrup and mix.
- Taste the preparation and add more sweetener if necessary.
- Pour everything into a small verrine or a small jar.
- Place the coconut yoghurt and other toppings of your choice on the pudding before tasting it.
For all: 278 calories | 5.7P | 15.2G | 21.6L
Ratings : *do not consume more than 15g of chia seeds per day to avoid gastrointestinal disorders. Drink enough water before and after consuming chia seeds. Read This article to know more.