The runny heart of these banana pancakes will melt your hearts and your taste buds!
For breakfast or for brunch, serve these wonderful banana pancakes and their chocolate surprise! Very easy to make, they are extremely tasty and it is impossible to eat just one… Filled with chocolate (or spread), these banana bread style pancakes are really too tasty. You can add a few toppings on your pancakes if you never have enough treats (melted chocolate, bananas, hazelnuts…)! And for those who prefer savory, dare the pancakes filled with cheese and ham, your taste buds will be amazed!
CHOCOLATE-FILLED BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE
For 4 people
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Break : 10 minutes
– 2 very ripe bananas
– 2 eggs
– 70 g brown sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 200 g of flour
– 100ml of milk
– Spread or chocolate bar
– Neutral oil for cooking
1. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl to obtain a sort of puree.
2. Add eggs, brown sugar, salt and yeast and mix well. Add the flour all at once and stir.
3. Gradually pour in the milk while continuing to mix. The batter should be quite thick. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
4. Lightly oil a frying pan and pour a ladle of batter. Add a tablespoon of chocolate spread or pieces of chocolate then cover with pancake batter. Flip the pancake and cook on the other side.
5. Repeat until the dough is used up.
6. Serve chocolate-filled banana pancakes with chunks of banana, crushed hazelnuts, or even more melted chocolate!